What are you doing to ensure the safety of your guests during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We have been preparing extensively under guidance from public health experts to develop a plan that will allow us to welcome you back safely. Our plan puts your health and safety at the center of all we do. It is a comprehensive, multi-layered approach. We have moved to paperless menu systems via a scannable QR code from your phone, tables spaciously separated practicing social distancing and a rigorous cleaning plan will also be implemented for each venue.
How does VIP Table pricing work? Is there a rental fee on top of the Beverage minimum?
Prices are quoted as a Beverage minimum that would include VIP Entry, admission for everyone in the party, model cocktail server, and complimentary mixers. Please note that the minimum does not include the venue fee, sales tax, and gratuity is at your discretion. You reach your minimum by ordering food and bottles or beverages of your choice.
Will there be a DJ?
We are currently providing music through our speaker system, so it’s still a fun party atmosphere, but there is not a DJ performing. We are operating on a restricted capacity, due to the current COVID guidelines. It will be open format music, a mixture of Top 40, Hip Hop and EDM.
I lost my ID/Phone, etc in the venue. Where can I go to see if it was turned in?
Any found items are turned into the Hotel Lost & Found at the close of business.
Do you have general admission tickets for the Club?
Under Gaming Control Board restrictions, general admission tickets are not permitted to be sold. Table Reservations will be required for any attendee in order to the venue. For a full list of pricing & availability and for booking reservations, please visit the following link here.
What are the Hours of Operation?
• Hakkasan Nightclub is open Friday and Saturday from 10:30PM-close.
• Typically closing time is around 4AM. Management reserves all rights to change opening or closing times depending on the night..
What is the age limit?
All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
What is the dress code?
• Upscale fashionable attire.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless women’s sandals, men’s sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic wear, ripped or oversized clothing, steel toe shoes, or work boots (e.g. Lugz, Timberlands).
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
Is there a coat check?
- Coat check is seasonal and mandatory should you need to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee.
- We do not check any items other than coats or jackets.
Am I allowed to bring in a bag?
- Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed.
- Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”).
- All items are subject to search.
What is an acceptable form of identification?
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
- Military ID Cards
- Mexico Voter ID
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current or old)
- Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
- Student ID Cards
- Age Cards
- Paper ID
- International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
- Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
Are you handicap/ADA accessible?
Of course! Should you require any additional assistance while enjoying our venue please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members onsite.
Where is the closest self-parking and valet?
- The closest self-parking is conveniently located in the parking garage at the MGM Grand.
- The closest valet is the MGM valet at the MGM Grand.
- For MGM Resorts Parking Policies, please click HERE.
- Should you have VIP Table Service at Hakkasan Nightclub or a reservation at Hakkasan Restaurant, we offer a complimentary valet.
- o Enter the main MGM valet, follow signs for thru traffic, and keep to the right. The entrance to the valet is prior to turning on Tropicana Boulevard. You’ll notice our signature blue emblem and the attendant will have your name on their list of reservations.
What items are prohibited into the nightclub?
- Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, Illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
- This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
Am I allowed to smoke in the venue?
Smoking is permitted however we do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
Am I allowed to smoke marijuana in the venue?
- Nevada voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
- Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), in accordance with mandate by The Nevada Gaming Commission under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
- Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
- Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
Am I allowed to bring in my medications?
- Non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue.
- Occasionally, at manager’s discretion, guests may have prescription medication under the following conditions
- Medication is in a prescription bottle.
- Names must match both the prescription (properly labelled bottle) and identification.
- We will make every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
What is your Company's policy regarding illegal narcotics?
- Our venue is ZERO TOLERANCE.
- If any employee is made aware of, or witness to an event where a guest appears to inquire about, possess, or use illegal narcotics; Security will be notified immediately. The guest will at a minimum be removed or denied entry from our venue, potentially have to speak to local law enforcement, and possibly receive a permanent trespass.
What type of music will be played?
How do I find out about upcoming events?
All upcoming events are listed online in the Events Calendar. You can follow us on social media and also sign up to receive our newsletter to be informed of events and pre-sale ticket launch dates.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (ID must match name on credit card).
- Travel/Gift cards are not accepted.
Can I charge back to my room?
When you are at the venue, we do allow for you to charge back to your room if you are staying at an MGM Resorts property and your name is listed on the room with charging privileges.
Once I’m inside, can I leave and re-enter the nightclub?
In a word: Maybe. Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
How do I speak to someone directly to answer my questions?
- We conveniently offer a Concierge to assist you with all aspects of your day and evening. Talk to us about reservations, tickets, and added experiences like restaurant reservations.
- We are available to assist you daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 702-891-3838.
What are the benefits of a VIP Table?
- VIP tables are a bundled package with VIP entry, admission, seating, a model cocktail server, and bottle service with complimentary mixers such as sodas and juices.
- Your party will receive a designated VIP section with plush booth seating. This is the only way to obtain seating in the nightclub. All other ticket options are standing room only.
- Your model server will craft your cocktails tableside or you have the flexibility to create your desired beverage at a whim.
- We can accommodate multiple price points depending on table location and party size.
- Table pricing is a beverage credit to be used throughout the night.
- You’ll receive complimentary access to our private valet on the night of your reservation.
How do I reserve table service?
What are the additional costs of VIP Table Service or bottle service?
- Prices are before sales tax and service charges.
- Gratuity will be at your discretion the evening of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
What are some important ticketing and entry information that I should know?
- We guarantee that all tickets purchased directly from our site, including Venue Driver/Ticket Driver, are authentic.
- All pre-purchased tickets are standing room only.
- Management may refuse entry to any ticket holder for the following reasons: dress code violations, intoxication, unruliness, possession of illegal substances or carrying out illegal acts. This is not an exhaustive list. For seamless entry, please plan accordingly.
What is the refund policy?
We focus on providing our guests with an unprecedented experience. As such, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds, cancellations, or date changes.
I am a guest of the hotel in which your nightclub is located. Do I receive complimentary entry?
Please contact the hotel for options, such as room packages, that may be offered with discounted or complimentary entry.
“Track my iPhone” says my phone is still at the venue. How can I retrieve it?
• At times, your phone will track to the last location before it was turned off.
• Please call the MGM Lost and Found at 702-891-3602 as they can better assist you in recovering your lost item.
Hakkasan group wants your time to be enjoyable from beginning to end. What are some tips to stay safe and sound?
- Stay with your friends
- Create a group chat with your friends to stay connected
- Make sure everyone has their own key to the hotel room
- Register all guest names under your hotel room
- Memorize your friend’s phone numbers
- Take a picture of your ID and email it to yourself
- Keep conscious of personal items at all times
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity to The See Something Say Something Program 702-828-8386.
How do I book a private event?
I was at your venue recently and noticed I was double charged. What can I do?
- Typically this is just a credit card authorization, meaning we were ensuring funds were available at the time of your purchase.
- This charge will reflect as processing in your bank account until the funds are either cleared or credited back to your account.
- It commonly takes anywhere from 3-7 business days for the charge to clear.
- For further details regarding when the hold will be released, please contact your banking institution directly.
I am looking for a copy of my receipt. How can I obtain it?
- Please contact our Concierge. They can conveniently be reached daily from 9AM-12AM PST at 702-891-3838.
- Please expect a 24-72 hour turnaround once the request is submitted.